It is becoming apparent from speaking to people, that the same tactics are being used across the country. If this is the case then this a written policy, sanctioned in the highest office and delivered to social workers as training.
- Accuse parents of harm or risk of future harm.
- Use the same experts and outdated medical evidence time and time again.
- Advise the parents that they should seperate.
- Turn the parents against each other, get them to accuse each other.
- Divide the family.
- Alienate family members by creating conflict and division between them.
- Make grandparents out to be unreliable.
- Break the bond between child, parents and extended family.
- Give supervised contact for a minimal amount of time.
- Break the spirit, will and determination of parents.
- Traumatise parents and children through removal and lack of contact.
- Accuse parents of being unsuitable carers due to past or present illness.
- Deny parents the…
View original post 67 more words